Sunday, December 03, 2006

Potty Training

We have been working on potty training this week. Reygann is doing really well (except we haven't pooped on the toilet on our own yet, ...is that too much information?) The funny thing is we will go all day with no accidents, but soon as I put panties on her she wets!

She loves her new Elmo panties and wants to wear them all the time, we have put them over her diaper when she goes to bed, and she wants them over her clothes too. We had one really day that wasn't too fun... I had put the girls down for their naps and hopped in the shower, I could hear them not napping while I was in there but there isn't too much you can do while you are in there. I heard Reygann talking about the potty, but she was wearing a diaper so I knew if she went we would be ok... little did I know that she pooped in her diaper took it off and got poop all over her bed!! Ick! What a mess. I'll spare you pictures, but here is Reygann so proudly pointing the poop out to me!


I caught her taking her baby to the potty and grabbed the camera...
she was doing a good job teaching the baby how to go... until she accidentally dropped her in!
The pictures are blurry because I tried to catch the baby, but I was too far away... I think it is funny that you can see part of the legs mid-fall into the toilet.

She wanted me to wipe the baby and give her back and was pretty upset when I threw her down the stairs to get washed! I hope she doesn't think I will throw her down the stairs too!!

3 comments:

jodes said...

the baby looks like its diving right in!

Michelle said...

I know its not fun to potty train,,,but the stories are so cute! Or will be someday!

Hummel Family said...

love that last picture, Julie. You need to have that published in a magazine.