Thursday, December 28, 2006

Hurt

Deric hurt himself on the job today... I guess that is why they make them all wear hard hats, goggles, and ear plugs! I guess you can never be too safe though! I guess they are going to have to start worrying about hand protection now too ...he got a paper cut under his fingernail! That's quite the change from cutting yourself with a saw, nailing your foot to the floor, throwing your back out, cutting your hand with a knife... and those sort of injuries, I guess all jobs have their own dangers! Lets hope he doesn't get attacked by the copy machine or some other office equipment! But seriously folks, the poor guy, I know how much paper cuts hurt!

1 comment:

jodes said...

Under the nail paper cuts are KILLER! Hmm.. someone should warn him about staplers....