Friday, December 29, 2006

Kids say...

Reygann was running around without any pants on (because of potty training) and she was pushing a stool around and she backed into the Christmas tree, and said "HEY, my butt!" she was very surprised that the tree 'bit' her!

Right before Christmas we were riding in the car and Kylie exclaimed 'You're going to have a baby!' WHAT?!? (panic... wait a minute, no I'm not! Shew!!) she continued 'you shall name him... (long pause) ...Brody!' And then she said something about being an angel and to not be afraid. Later in the same car ride she told me that if you go outside naked that you will be cold, even if you just don't have pants on you will be cold. What made her think about that? What a goof!

I was in the shower and I thought I heard the guys working, so I asked Kylie if the working guys were here. She said they weren't, so I said to check out her window, she said they still weren't. I was positive I could hear them so I asked her again, and she said there weren't any working guys out her window, just hay (they had covered the footings with hay to insulate them). I did end up being right, they were there she was just looking out the wrong windows.

No comments: