Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Good To Go!

Yeah! I picked up our permits today, and we are free to start! I talked to Deric and he said they might get it dug out Saturday and we might be able to pour as early as Monday if all goes smoothly!! The bad news is the stinking permit cost a small fortune!! I knew it was going to be hefty, but I wasn't prepared for it to be THAT hefty!! (I am so jealous of you Erin! I can't believe you don't have permits and inspections!!) I think I am going to try to post a picture of our plans.. so you all can see what we are up to.. except my plans are pretty big, so I don't know if I can fit them in my scanner.. but I'll try. If I can't scan them I'll see if dad can print me a smaller copy...

5 comments:

Joanie, Billy, Harrison, Haven, Hudson, and Holden said...

That would be cool if you cost post them!

Hummel Family said...

whoo-hoo! I know how excited you are for this. Good luck.

b.e.c. said...

yeah, no permits, no inspections... well, except septic. which means i live in tex-ass! about the best part, really, is not having to deal with folks giving permits. though contractors are always bastards :)

Tim, Lisa, Logan, and Nathan Wilson said...

Yeah! You will be in a big house before you know it!

jodes said...

woo-Hoo!!!! It's finally starting to happen - how exciting!