Thursday, December 21, 2006

Wow!

I'm at the car dealership right now getting my car serviced and I am so impressed with their Internet! This must be what 'real' Internet is like... it is so fast, I can't even keep up with it! I think what usually takes me an hour to do at home I just did in 5 minutes! While holding Brody!! We might have to join this club! I love getting my car serviced here.. we have to go to a dealership because of the warranty and most of them are a pain to go to cause there isn't much for the kids to do, and the waiting room is right in the middle of the showroom. This one has its own waiting room that has a door that closes, toys for the kids, there is even Starbucks coffee and the Internet! I should just come here every few days to get my online stuff done! I thought I was going to have plenty of things to check out online, but since it is so fast I might have to come up with something else to do! Maybe I'll go shopping on EBay!

1 comment:

Joanie, Billy, Harrison, Haven, Hudson, and Holden said...

Yikes! Ebay is a dangerous place. A wonderful and dangerous place!! Ha ha. I have to admit, you do have the best car dealership. Sometimes I'm tempted just to go and hang out there for a while! Ha ha. No really, I'm serious.