Sunday, December 17, 2006

Verhagen Christmas

Last night we got together with the Verhagen side for Christmas. It was good to see everyone again, I think it is kinda funny how far our Christmas has come.. we used to meet in someones house and have the whole spread.. then we moved to a church.. and now we get together in a school gymnasium and just order pizza! The girls had a good time running around with my cousins kids... I thought for sure they would pass out on the way home, but they didn't.. they didn't even fall asleep right away when we got home! They were both up until 11:30!! (Thanks to Becky for keeping them supplied with cookies!!) Brody was just being Brody and fell asleep at some point and I put him in his stroller... we were sitting around talking and Joan noticed that the stroller was rocking. He's still too little to make the stroller move by wiggling around in there and Joan said it looked like he was kicking the wall.. now I know he is long for his age, but he isn't THAT long! I jumped up and grabbed the blanket off the stroller and sure enough he had scooted himself half out of the stroller!! Being the picture freak I am I said don't let him fall... I need to get my camera!! I'm terrible, aren't I?!

2 comments:

jodes said...

LOL! I missed that part!

Tim, Lisa, Logan, and Nathan Wilson said...

How funny! Those are the best picture taking times though!