Thursday, December 14, 2006

Who's the Grinch??

This morning I am trying to get out of the house (on time) and Brody is SUPER tired and wasn't happy in the swing or bouncy seat.. I kept trying to pacify him but I had to get ready, so I sat him on the couch and he was good for a minute then he started to fuss. Reygann came in holding the Grinch and said Brody Ginch and I said sure and she ran off. He got quiet and so I went to check on him a minute later.. and there he was sucking on the Grinch's face!! You can't really tell from the pictures but he really had it in there! He was smacking at it with his hands and making the cutest sucking noises. Apparently he really likes it! Many thanks to Aunt Maggie who bought it for him!! The girls really liked the book too (She bought them the book and corresponding characters) Kylie was a bit worried when the Grinch was stealing all the Christmas stuff, but I convinced her to stay and let me finish the story!

Can you see the Grinch hair in his hands... he was pawing at it so much he was pulling some of the hair out!

No comments: