Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Pictures

I snapped a few pictures of the kids this morning before we left for church. It isn't very often we get everyone so dressed up so I had to take advantage of this opportunity!




Brody wasn't in the mood for a sibling picture, so these aren't the greatest, maybe next year... (isn't that what I said last year?)


Kylie must have felt super in her fancy dress because I told her I wanted to take her picture and she sat down and smiled for me. Usually she is good but gives me goofy smiles and acts silly, this time she meant business! I think I only took 5 pictures of her!



Reygann was little hammy at first, but soon as I pretended to tickle her she did much better.



Mr Broders looks so handsome in his sweater vest/tie combo. I should have taken a picture of him in just his tie, he looked dashing!

Peek-a-boo! Brody just loves this game right now, he could play for hours!

1 comment:

Marlana said...

Such cute outfits!