Thursday, March 27, 2008

I saw him again! Part 2



Jessica met me at my house and we headed up to the square to meet with Jody and then to meet up with 'becca again. We got there around 6:30 and pretty much stood around watching the extras stand around.


We looked at some of the old cars, not much was going on that we could see.





After standing for a while I needed to brave the porta potty, so Jessica came with me and we ran into our cousin Johnny and stopped to talk with him, while we were standing there we found our cousin Mike too. Mike got some awesome pictures from the other day (he even shook Depps hand!)


Jess and Jodes with our Johnny

Making sure my toes didn't cross the line


This guy was the deputy sheriff, along with some kid Jody has a better picture of him.



This is someone



Jessica and I made it to the front row! We wanted to have proof to show all of you that we were front and center!


I'm making the assumption that this is the directors chair

Ohh, the actors chairs, how fun is that


Apparently our bushes aren't good enough... they brought at least 5 of their own with them!


Bringing the wardrobe back to the trailers


Another sunshine shot


And then later we saw them bringing the 'sunshine' back to the trailers too


Johnny?


This is Tyler, he was someone that did something. What do you think his job was Ted? He came up to the crowd and held out a water bottle and told us that it was Johnny's water bottle, and I got it! Ha-haaa! I'm thinking about Ebaying it...
THE water bottle


Two hands waving (he was about a block away from us)

Hand waving

Move waving (I told you the other pictures were my best ones!)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I think Tyler was a Public Relations or a Production Something Assistant. Does that help?

Jessica said...

LOL!! "And then later we saw them bringing the 'sunshine' back to the trailers too" You are too funny!

jodes said...

Again, awesome pictures Jules!! i love the clothes and cars from the '30s! We need to bring 'em back.

Jessica said...

Julie and I are also going to try to bring back the old police uniforms! haha...I just remembered something, "move cop!" Julie, how many times did we hear that while we were waiting?! :)