Monday, March 24, 2008

Latest Depp Update

So my neighbor came over again this evening... we got more info on what is going on. It is too cool that this is all happening within 3 minutes of my house! The movie people added 6 cars to the list of cars they have to do stuff to. He isn't even sure what exactly they are doing to the cars yet! They will find out tomorrow and will have 2 days to do whatever it is to all 16 cars! He is going to be busy. He is going to a cast party tonight... it is all cast and crew and only 12 regular people and he is one of the 12. He said he will ask if he can bring us too, but I highly doubt that there is a chance that will happen. But it is still fun to think about!! He said he will take pictures and send some to me (I don't know how he will send them to me since his internet isn't working... we'll figure that part out later.)

PS. 'becca I can tell you exactly which trailer Depp is staying in (Yes, he staying in a trailer in Crown Point and not at a hotel), and how many security guards there are there too! Just incase you want to plan something.... :0)

3 comments:

Marlana said...

I don't like your neighbor.

Jessica said...

oohh!! I want to plan something too!!

b.e.c. said...

oh the dukes should totally ride again on that...