Thursday, March 27, 2008

I saw him again!

I went out again last night and got to see Johnny 3 times! Granted it was very late and very dark so the pictures are crap. My cousin got pictures of him while it was still light out and has some awesome pictures, I am going to try to steal them later and post them. But for now you will have to deal with my grainy dark pictures. I have a bunch more pictures of our fun evening, but I know some people are waiting for me to post (and I have dial up so uploading takes forever) so those will be coming later...

Johnny leaving I heard they were heading for Chicago, our small town fun is over.

Waving (this is right before the rent-a-cop walked in front of me)

Bye-bye Johnny

2 comments:

Jessica said...

you better be emailing these to me!

jodes said...

Sigh... he's so dreamy.