Monday, March 31, 2008

Hodge Podge Pictures

We came up with a new game this week, balancing the ball on the back scratcher. They had a ball (ha ha) playing. Reygann didn't do as well as Kylie but that's to be expected.



Last week we made homemade pizzas. The girls LOVED this! They love 'helping' but of course it often isn't very helpful!



I realized I never posted a picture of the ribbon board I made. I should have made sure it was hanging straight BEFORE I took the picture, oh well!


I thought Brody was cute sitting in front of the stove watching dinner cook.


Silly girls playing 'brides' with their Murphys again (they haven't done this in a while)


Daddy fixed Kylies hair, he did a pretty good job!


Poor Miss Reyganns cheeks were really dry and she had a reaction when I lotioned them! My sweet rashy baby.


I got donuts for a special treat, they stayed much cleaner this time, last time they had powder sugar rings around their eyes from pretending they were glasses.

1 comment:

Marlana said...

I remember making homemade pizza and helping with it. Those things you never forget!