Monday, March 10, 2008

Boo Boos and Popcorn

Everyonce in a while Reygann hurts her arm in some strange way. We don't know what happened or how it happened, just that it happens. The poor girl can't move her arm and freaks out whenever you touch it! Getting her shirt on was nearly impossible! It lasted the usual 3 days and she started to use it again slowly.

She was trying to put these cards into the envelope with one hand, it didn't go so well. I ended up helping her, I feel so badly for her when her arm is like this! Her arm just hangs there limp it is kinda creepy!




Most weekends my parents go out on a date night... on a good night they swing by on their way home and drop off their leftover popcorn (from the movies) for the kids! We usually give Brody a few pieces but this time I gave him his own little bowl. He was THRILLED to have his own bowl! I love the picture of him shoving the popcorn in... seriously could he fit any more in his mouth!





It was a nice treat, but the popcorn didn't see to help Reygann much, poor baby!


3 comments:

Jessica said...

Great pictures Julie, as usual! Deric sure has gotten a lot done since the last time I was out there.
I love the popcorn pictures!!
Poor Reygann. Have you talked to her Dr. about her arm?

jodes said...

I feel so bad for little Reygann. She had 'limp arm' the other week when we were there too. I think they talked to a doc about it already, didn't you?

Michelle said...

That is so strange about Regyann's arm. I'll be praying for her. I love the popcorn and Brody. That's what Caleb is like with popcorn too. Tell Derec he's doing a great job with the house.