Monday, March 31, 2008

Brody's Couch

I'm not sure why, but I decided to make a couch for the kids. I made the body of it a few months ago, but I haven't touched it since then. We had it in the basement and the girls used it as it was, but I decided to bring it up to Brody's room and upholster it for him. He loves looking out the window and now he can so much better than before. I'm not done with it yet, but the actual upholstery part is done (well I have to put the back on, but because the heat register is right there I'm leaving it off for now). I still have to make the cushions for the back and the seat. I'm using mom's sewing machine and now that Dad's party is over hopefully she will have the time for me to come over now. I want to get something checked off my list!

3 comments:

Marlana said...

You upholster furniture? Wow, I'm impressed!

jodes said...

Wow Jules! I'm impressed! What can't you do!?

Jessica said...

As far as I can tell there's NOTHING that woman can't do! I wanna be like Julie when I grow up! :)