Monday, March 24, 2008

House Update

We have SIDING!!!! I am so ready for the house to not look so tacky! (Come on, look how bad the porch area looks! Granted there is a door from our bathroom and a box of siding up there that usually isn't there... but just look at the old siding it isn't pretty.)


You can't tell from this picture, but it is a really pretty green.


He's getting a lot done.
Do you see his helper watching from the window?

The side of the house, it was VERY muddy. I came out a bunch of times to get him things and I had to put on his rubber boots each time it was so sloppy. I even got stuck in the muck twice!! He is out there working on the siding again... I think he did this side almost to the top of the windows (high as he could reach) and he is now working on the back part where are deck is going to be (the white part that says Tyvek on it). Ohh, I can't wait!!
Brody LOVES to watch daddy working, he stood on this box knocking on the door hollering for daddy. It's hard to see him out there, but he's out there. He is trying to figure out the layout of our deck.


No comments: