Saturday, March 22, 2008

Small town USA

I think we have made it to the big time in my little town... there is a movie being filmed here. Not just any movie, a Johnny Depp movie! I don't know that much about it, but they have the square shut down and they are doing movie work on it. I heard that they are laying cobblestones on the road, that would be sweet. I hope they keep them there if they did. My neighbor works at a body shop and the movie people are going to take over the shop and they are bringing in 10 cars (model A's) for my neighbor and his people to work on. The owner of the shop also owns the bowling alley and they are taking over that too for production stuff. Anyways he gets passes to get into all of the restricted areas, how sweet is that! Johnny (and some of the other actors too) are going to my neighbors shop this week and he gets to meet them all. He told Deric to get off early and he could come too... I hope he is serious and has an extra ticket for me too! I wonder if they need any extras... I would be ok getting killed in the movie.

6 comments:

jodes said...

That is FREAKIN AWESOME!!! i LOVE Depp but the best part is he's playing the part of JOHN DILLINGER!! And anyone who knows me knows that I've had an unhealthy attraction with him since I was like 13years old!! You'll have to try and take pictures Jules!

Jessica said...

I wouldn't mind being killed either...but I think I'd rather be kissed! **THUMP** (that was me swooning)

. said...

'Thump' HA-haa THAT was funny!

jodes said...

LOL!! 'thump' is the sound you make when swooning!? I can see that being the sound when you pass out but not swooning. How funny.

Jessica said...

LOL!!OK so maybe 'thump' was a poor choice! I couldn't think of any other words though! And lets face it, if Johnny Depp kissed me I would either swoon or faint and who would catch me? No one so I'd hit the floor...hence *thump*. Unless Johnny caught me.... ((SIGH))

Anonymous said...

Johnny Depp wants to meet me but he is always just a little too late... he went to dominica right after we moved away to film pirates #2 and #3 and not he is in crown point...
emily hahn