Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Random Easter Pictures


We tried getting some pictures of the kids all dressed up, but it wasn't easy. Kylie and Reygann were just being silly and they didn't want to sit still.


Kylie filled up half an easter egg with M&M's I thought she was just being silly playing with them... much to my surprise she threw her head back and dumped them all in her mouth!! Talk about a sugar rush!! I love the chocolate ooze on her chin!

Uncle Boz and Brody
Mom (and Haven) giving Brody a bottle.
I know its gross, but this was a giantic snot bubble! I didn't get it at it's biggest, but it was still funny.
Aunt Jessica and Brody
My sleepy boy, I made a bed for him on the closet floor...


...Kylie and Haven had fun playing in the bed when Brody woke up.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the action picture of the kids. Looks like your family has a lot of fun when everyone is together! Once again...wish we were closer! :)You have beautiful children, Julie.

Anonymous said...

UMM I see the girls sit so lady like in their dresses. You caught a snot bubble on camera?? Yes it's implanted in your hand believe *the camera not the snot