Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sillies

The other day Daddy 'let one slip' and Kylie shouted 'Daddy tooted like a trumpet!', then later there was another one and Reygann responded with 'Daddy tooted like a gui-tar!' I'm not sure why she picked a guitar, it didn't make any sense but it was funny.



I was laughing so hard I had tears falling on my cheeks, and Reygann asked me why I had puddles of wet on my face.


Last week we were watching an old movie, and at the end they had a short silent movie clip where they were bringing dinner into a king or something on trays above their heads. (Like they would do at a feast for the kings court or something...) Anyways one tray had a whole pig on it with an apple in its mouth and Kylie burst into a fit of giggles. I had no clue why she was laughing so hard when she finally calmed down she told me it was because they were eating animals! How silly is that?!? Apparently she hasn't put two and two together (chickens live on the farm... we eat chicken at dinner)!


We just recently started to watch Veggie Tales (we listen to the cd all the time, but just now broke out the movies) and one night I was making a salad with dinner and Kylie saw me and shouted AAHHH, YOU'RE CUTTING UP VEGGIE TALES!!!


Another Veggie Tale related story is we were watching someone cooking on tv and they said we are making 'blah blah with asparagus' and Kylie said 'that's Juniors family!' Later he started cutting them up and she shrieked ' he's cutting off their heads!'


After dinner daddy got up from the table and Reygann asked why he didn't have any pants on, and why he was wearing a skirt (he was wearing soccer type shorts). Kylie replied, No Reygann Daddy isn't wearing a skirt, he's just wearing short pants!


We had deer visit our yard last week, they visit a lot we just don't always see them. Anyways after the were gone Reygann asked me when the zebras were coming back!


Reygann was playing with an electric book on the floor I called her over to do something and after sitting idle for a minute the book said 'are you done playing?' Reygann replied to the book 'No I'm not, my mommy needs me, I'll be right there!' It was too cute!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

What cracks me up is that we watch Veggie Tales all the time and Kaden knows that we're eating cows, chickens, etc and has even been known to announce that he wants to hunt animals so that he can eat them...maybe that's the difference between girls and boys.

Anonymous said...

How sweet.

jodes said...

These are best posts!! You need more of them - we know you have the material! ;o)