Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Our New Toy

Just over two weeks ago we picked up this beauty (thanks to craigslist!). The girls are having a blast on it and I often have to kick them off so I can use it! Kylie needs to exercise all the time according to her!

(wearing my shoes of course)

She is actually really good at it!

Reygann is scared of it when it moves, but she will sit here and play 'driver' and drive Kylie around. She will freak out and scream if she is standing on one of the pedals and Kylie makes it move. Brody likes it ok enough, I am trying to keep him from being interested in it. :0)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I have an elyptical trainer and I love it! You'll enjoy it!...looks like the kids already do!

. said...

I like it (as much as a normal person could like exercising!) Do you have any tips on the right way to use it? Deric always says I'm doing it wrong.