Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Random Pictures

The girls wanted me to take a picture of them and ALL the babies in their stroller


Brody is always happy when Daddy comes home from work
When Reygann woke up her piggy tail was stuck straight out, it didn't move. It was just like Pippi's!
Brody is crying...
Kylie was helping him feel better (I was sitting on the floor holding him hence the half picture)...

Brody was messing around and fell off the stairs from up here!
I think he's trying to help Kylie with her homework, if he could only get it open!


Kylie's class did the Book It program and this is Kylie's first certificate for a free pizza
The girls were sorting the clean socks at the table Deric needed my help so I ran out to help him and when I came back I found them on the table hiding from me in the hamper!



No comments: