Monday, April 21, 2008

Fun With Daddy


Daddy got home early one day this week and Kylie was up so he took her for a 4 wheeler ride. He promised me he would be very careful, but I had to start to be concerned after they were gone for over 40 minutes!

They finally showed up and Kylie had a great time!

We came out to see them and Brody took his turn with Daddy

They just went for a quick ride around the back yard

Then he took both the girls around the backyard

Then it was Reyganns turn to go for a real ride with Daddy



5 comments:

Jessica said...

When did you guys get a 4-wheeler?! And please tell me he still has the Harley!!!

. said...

It's Papaws, he uses it for hunting and plowing his driveway. Since he doesn't need it right now he is storing it in the barn. Which means Deric gets to play!

Jessica said...

How fun! Did you get a ride?

. said...

Not this time... I'd much rather drive than ride!

Michelle said...

Very fun. I love when the boys get special daddy time! Your baby is getting big so fast. I love the ones where he's playing with himself in the mirror! So sweet. I just love their baby laughs and the innocence. Caleb sang 62 verses of Happy Birthday to Grandma last night and cracked up after each one! I have no idea what was going through his head but it was so funny. :)