Monday, April 07, 2008

Brody's Antics


I went to the grocery store and Brody came up to me just as I was putting the bags away. This bag had a hole in it so I wasn't going to put it away so I dropped it on his head, I thought it was going to be a fun game.


He didn't think so, look at that pathetic face!

It took him a minute to rip his way out of the bag


He did NOT think that was fun!
But the second the bag was off he was back in a great mood!

Brody has really been into reading books lately. I was trying to make dinner and he was sitting in the corner (in the way of course!) reading his book. Some times when he is flipping through the pages he jabbers to himself like he is actually reading the pages.
He looks babyish here to me, most of the time he looks like a big boy so when ever he looks like a baby again I just eat it up!



He caught me, isn't this the perfect disapproving look?

He was acting so silly, crawling across the room then scooting backwards pushing with his hands then he would pretend to be asleep and he would pop awake and shout Mornin! He was so crazy it was funny to watch he was going a mile a minute I was waiting for him to crash!


3 comments:

jodes said...

Those reading pictures are great! And he does look babyish in that one - so sweet.

The whole paper bag thing though... pathetic. Look at those eyes, so sad. LOL!

Marlana said...

looks like a really fun day... hope he doesn't make you pay for the therapy he'll need for the paper bag trauma. ha ha.

Michelle said...

I love Brody's anctics! So funny. He looks like such a sweet guy...wish I could cuddle him!