Thursday, April 03, 2008

Silly Stuff

Kylie just saw my new header and saw some of her sight words and asked what it said. I told her it said 'my sweet little babies' and she said 'Noooo, we're not sweet little babies!' She meant that they weren't babies, but it was still funny!


While we're at it I might as well continue on....

Two nights ago Reygann was being quite the stinker when it came to being quiet in bed, I told her she needed to be quiet or she was going to get a spank. She continued to talk and be loud so I went upstairs. I was right at her bed when she looked at me with her big eyes and exclaimed 'I just love you so much mommy!' How are you supposed to spank her after that! I gave her a half hearted soft swat over her blankets and told her to be quiet, and she was going to get a real spankin' if I had to come in again.


Kylie said that I have a LOT of freckles and told me when I go to heaven I should ask God how many there really are!


I was talking to Kylie about giving salad a try (she doesn't like salad) and she thought about it and said 'no that's ok I think I'll wait till I'm seven!' (I think seven is the magical number to her, everything is when she is seven!) (she has since tried salad and kinda likes it but just a little)


Reygann asked me if I would share my Dr with her and I asked her which Dr, the baby Dr? She said no, so I asked her if she was talking about the hospital Dr and she said no... and Kylie chimed in saying 'no Mommy, she's talking about the Post Office Dr!'

6 comments:

Marlana said...

Very cute stories! I don't get the post office dr., though. What does that mean?

Michelle said...

I love hearing the silly things kids say! So sweet. And you do have sweet, sweet babies!

PS. I love seeing pictures of your family. Your dad looks great, hasn't changed at all!

. said...

She was just confused about all the different offices 'post office' 'dr office' 'daddys office'. She just lumped two of them together.

jodes said...

i love posts like this one!

Anonymous said...

So funny! Thank you for sharing. My kid cracks me up all the time but if i sit down to write it down i forget. your one swell mommy!!

Devin said...

Julie,

Well, you know that I am a big fan of these kinds of posts...I write them all the time, and just started working on another one that I will post in a few days! I always jot the gist of what the kids have said down on a piece of paper, then go back and blog it about 2 weeks later, and lump all the funnies into one big post...makes for some fun reading, when you go back and look at them later! :-)

I died about the "I'll try salad when I am seven" comment....where do they come up with this stuff??

Also, I wanted to compliment you, the blog updates look great, and I love the Easter pics on the side! Everyone looks soooo darn cute!

Devin