Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Happy Birthday Papoo!

Dad's birthday ended up on Easter Sunday this year, Jody was spending Easter with her in-laws so we all surprised dad bright and early Saturday morning with breakfast for his birthday.
I don't think either of them are awake yet.
After breakfast Reygann wanted Papoo to read her a book, or two

Kylie wanted to get in on the story time too. Little did we know that this was a LONG book! So we waited, and waited, and waited for him to finish. Finally Reygann overheard someone say that we were waiting for him to finish the book and she said she was done, it was time for the presents!
Papoo with my kiddos

The best part is the filling!
It's dad's favorite present... Bacon!!
I think Jody would beg to differ... She made dad a slideshow for his birthday. It was pretty cool and she worked on it for forever! It had pictures of dad from when he was a baby till now. That is a lot of pictures to go through!
Dad and Jody

2 comments:

jodes said...

Wow. Makes me wish I would have showered... fixed my hair, makeup would have been nice... Who takes pictures that early in the morning!? LOL!!! It was fun surprising him. And now the world knows where I get my bed-head from! LMAO!

And yeah, I do beg to differ. :o)

Valerie said...

My first time on your blog site Julie. Wonderful site. I LOVE all of the children pictures. what beauties you do have too. All have such goreous eyes!

How could your dad me 60! how dare he! lol He looks great and Karla looks wonderful. Must be the Irish heritage! lol

Enjoyed the group picture of all of you girls too. Someone ought to photo shop Jody & Erin in.