Monday, February 18, 2008

Underoos


Brody is ALWAYS talking about going to the bathroom, he loves to go in there and shout pee-pee at the toilet and peek inside, but he has yet to go in it. I'm not really trying but sometimes he is so stuck on it that I'll slap him on there just to see what happens and apparently nothing happens! Anyways I was doing laundry and Brody was diging through the basket and came out holding these, he was beaming! He was so excited about finding the underwear that he started shouting pee-pee and promptly sat down and tried to put them on. I didn't want to leave him hanging so I helped him out. He looks pretty cute wearing them. The crazy part is we only have 2 pairs of boy underwear, and out of all the stuff in the basket he took out the boy ones!

2 comments:

jodes said...

What a goof!

Edlow said...

Glad to have you stopping by my Blog! These pics are HYSTERICAL! I was laughing so loud my kids came to check on me! Haha! I am hoping the Motivated mommas will actually keep me motivated on the weight loss! I need to be skinny by the time my reunion comes in June!