Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I'm a nerd!

Tonight is the lunar eclipse I had forgotten about it, but a fellow nerdling called me so I ran outside to check it out. Once I figured out where the moon was and realized I could see it from the warmth of my home I bolted back inside! I ran upstairs but daddy was already done tucking the girls in. I figured this was a good enough reason to go back in there (daddy only left their room a few minutes before, it wasn't like they were sleeping). Reygann and I piled into Kylie's bed and we watched the eclipse out the window. We talked about it for a little and I realized that I should have done a little research before I went up there to tell them about it! Surprisingly I had all the facts right (I looked it up when I came back down)! They were cute with their noses pressed up on the glass fogging up the window. I thought about running downstairs and grabbing my camera but I decided against it. We watched for a few more minutes and realizing that it was going to be a while still I tucked them back in bed. Now were just waiting for it to come back out... I'm not really a nerd, it isn't like I have this written on my calendar or something! I figured I'm awake, why not check it out...

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Just so you know Matt ran outside to check out the lunar eclipse as soon as he read this! Yes... I'm married to a nerd! Long live the nerds!

Michelle said...

Ok not only did Matt run out to see it but he went and got the video camera and tapped it...so if anyone missed it you can see it again at our house! :)

jodes said...

LOL!! Michelle, that's hilarious. I tried checking it out when I took Dierks on a walk but didn't see much of anything. The only time I saw the moon is was shining bright. I'll have to borrow that video! :o)

Anonymous said...

I'll have to watch the video too. It was way to cloudy to see anything last night! Bummer.

Unknown said...

yeah it's was like blizzarding out here so no eclipse for me!

Anonymous said...

I just now learned about this reading the blog, guess it's to late to watch it now. Maybe Michelle I can come visit and watch it at your house. That would be like the time I made you watch my wedding video.
LOL Long live the nerds you are funny.

Joanie, Billy, Harrison, Haven, Hudson, and Holden said...

Hey, i'm no nerd! (though you aren't the only one i called... so maybe that does make me one!) it was really cool to watch!