Sunday, February 10, 2008

House Update

The demolition has begun! These pictures are from last weekend, I didn't take any this weekend yet. It is too hard to get a picture where you can see the whole thing and figure out what is going on with my big camera, sometimes the little cameras just work better. Anyways everything that needs to be torn off is torn off, with the exception of the ceilings.
Believe it or not this picture actually shows 3 rooms! The bathroom, the girls old room, and our old room. The plaster from behind the tub is now gone and the floor has been cleared off
Yesterday Deric took out the windows that were in the old kitchen (soon to be master bedroom) and we figured out where the new windows were going to be at. We also figured out where we were going to move the wall to, and I think he moved it over. I could be wrong I was in the basement working on stuff and I never went back up there to see if he moved it or not.

This is the kitchen, I can't believe I survived with only this little bit of counter space!

No comments: