Monday, February 25, 2008

Mr Green Lips

I found these really cool beginner markers for babies, they are egg shaped and don't need caps, I thought they were too cool. Until we tried to use them that is... I threw them in my bag as I was heading out to breakfast with my mom, I thought they would be perfect to keep Brody entertained since they were new and since he seems to like to color. Even though they don't leak and don't need caps I thought I would play it safe and threw them in a baggie and boy am I glad I did! The stupid things leaked all over! I wiped them off thinking it was a fluke and gave them to Brody to play with, it didn't take long before he started turning green. That's it, I've had enough, the stupid things are on my counter waiting to be taken back to the store!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

New trend in lipstick!

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should bring these pictures when you return the stupid thing!

At least Brody looks good in green. ;)

Michelle said...

Yep we have them too and I'm not impressed!