Monday, February 04, 2008

More Birthday Pictures

Daddy finally came home and Reygann got to open her presents!! (Actually daddy came home early but she still had to wait till after dinner.)


Reygann got a Cindrella dress just in time to wear to her Cindrella party

She also got a stroller for her baby, I knew this one was going to be a hit


And she got a new baby, this one wiggles, giggles, and coos, it is motion activated and pretty cool

I accidentally left her big gift in the garage and had to go get it. I made her close her eyes and this is when I told her to open them.

It is a 'new' baby nursery toy

I didn't make her a cake since her party is coming up, so we had brownies instead.



Kylie got a stroller for her birthday, but since our house was small it went in the closet and got forgotten about, this was the perfect time to pull it out!

Brody took his turn when the girls went to bed (don't you just want to bite that huge belly!)

4 comments:

b.e.c. said...

callie has that same baby 'nursery' with the swing, bed, and high chair. we got hers for $5 at a garage sale. does yours have the 'baby monitor' that makes noises? callie loves that part.

jodes said...

LOL!! Looks at his belly! i like the expression on his face in the pic with Deric and the girls. Looks like Reygann had a great birthday!

. said...

Yes it does Erin, except our swing doesn't want to swing... I need daddy to look into that for me. Is that all that comes with it? I got mine used too, I was going to try to look it up and make sure I have all the parts but I don't know what brand it is yet.

b.e.c. said...

that is all mine had with it, julie. I don't know what brand it is, either! I know that callie LOVES to load her babies up in it, thought. she'll have five or six baby dolls in that thing all at once. I think I'm going to do some room rearranging to get her kitchen next to it so that she doesn't have to take food so far from where she 'cooks' to the babies high chair.