Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hoover

I made granola last week, I thought the girls would love it and they did but not as much as I thought they would. It doesn't taste as good as I remembered and it, I think next time I'll make granola bars instead... Of course Reygann spilled her bowl all over the floor!


Reygann is a pain in the butt when it comes to picking things up, this includes her breakfast. Brody had a field day with it though, it was a food free for all!



He really went to town he was laying on his tummy kicking his feet picking at the granola!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy!! By the way those are some really funky fun barstools. I have been looking everywhere for some fun ones.

. said...

Thanks Bethany, the stools actually go with a table we have that is in the barn. When we get the basement done I am going to recover the seats and put the set down there. I want to get wood stools but I haven't found any yet either... well not ones that didn't cost an arm and a leg!

Michelle said...

I love that Brody eats anything! :) And I love the pictures of him "helping" daddy. How cute! and may I say I am amazed still at all the work you are doing on your house. You all rock! And I don't know how you survived in such a tiny house either!

Michelle said...

I love that Brody eats anything! :) And I love the pictures of him "helping" daddy. How cute! and may I say I am amazed still at all the work you are doing on your house. You all rock! And I don't know how you survived in such a tiny house either!