Friday, February 29, 2008

House Update Sorta


Daddy was working in the old house and Brody stood there at the opening listening and trying to chat with him


Everything is dusty because of the demo, that is a given... but I wasn't planning on the cat tracking it in the house too! (if you look closely in the top picture you can see the dust flying around in the air)
This is where my purse has been hanging (this is my purse when I am not in mommy mode, there is no way all the kids stuff could fit in here!) it doesn't get used too often so when I took it down to use it I found presents inside.
Brody has been tearing the paper off the back of the old walls and putting it in my purse! (My purse was hanging just to the right of where he is standing)
Since I took my purse away he now proudly brings them to me.

Last Saturday we were eating breakfast and I kept thinking I heard a noise. After walking around for a bit I looked out the window and found someone in our dumpster! How nervy, it is 5 feet from the front of the house!

4 comments:

b.e.c. said...

ok, were they dumpster diving or were they dumping IN???

Michelle said...

I love the paper in the purse and how proud he is to give it to you!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering the same thing Erin asked!
I love the paper in the purse.

. said...

They were dumpster diving. We were ok with it though, it made more space for more garbage! Besides we kept the good stuff already.