Thursday, December 20, 2007

Something Old Something New

I found my old barbie head doll when I was in the barn attic looking for Christmas stuff, and I thought the girls would love it. And I was right, they loved it! I they loved it so much that I asked for one for them for Christmas (considering mine is in bad shape, most of her hair was cut off, and it is so nappy you can't even comb it, and we lost most of the things that came with it like the hair brush, I don't want my kids hair brush used on that thing! Ewww!)

(Pardon my ebay stuff on the back of the couch)

Nappy as it was they still had a fun time playing with it.

Even Brody like it and wanted to play!


Kylie was showing off her hairdo... kinda

Fixing his own hair

At some point the head came off the neck and the girls were carrying it around, Brody had fun dropping things down the neck and watching them fall out the bottom! That's the more manly way to play with it...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love Brody's way of playing! :) How fun to find your old toys...makes me wonder where my Barbies are!

jodes said...

Wow, I actually thought about gettnig one of your girls a barbie head!!! I loved playing with that growing up.