Friday, December 14, 2007

Saint Nicholas Day

Last week we all went over to Mom and Dad's house to celebrate St Nicholas Day. As usual the kids had a great time getting together and it was fun to watch them interact.


Brody kept walking to the camera so all the pictures I have of him have arms in it to try to keep him back!

What a sweet girl, she posed herself here

Silly little Reygann posing for her mug shot!
Once again Joan read the story of St Nicholas for us. When the story was over the kids piled up on her holding the pictures they colored.

Looking for their wooden shoes to put under the tree
All lined up and ready to be filled

We usually celebrate Harrison's birthday since it is right around the same time. Since everyone was busy with dessert we used this time to fill up the wooden shoes.

It is hard to see what he is doing here, but he is picking up all the cupcake crumbs Reygann spilled and was eating them. There were a lot of crumbs and he thoroughly enjoyed them!
Finding their shoes!
Trying to eat the chocolate coins
Putting on her new lipstick

Joan and I use this holiday to give the kiddos their Christmas pjs that way they can wear them longer (we used to do it on Christmas eve)

Doesn't he look handsome! Silly boy kept walking towards me still so another goofy picture. He looks like he likes them though...
...unlike Reygann who is just standing there! That girl! She is either stone faced or cheesing really big!
Haven and Harrison got the same pjs as my kids so we tried taking a picture of them all.

I wanted to get my kids the little people nativity set, but I wanted to give it to them early so they could play with it longer so I gave it to them today too.
We surprised them with it

Can you see Reyganns mouth hanging open?

Even Brody got in on the action

Don't they look cute playing together in their matching pjs

I caught Brody eating a cookie he found and looking through the garbage looking for more goodies (no, the cookie was not from the garbage!)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love all the matching PJ's looks like so much fun! I want to come to your parties!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had fun! Next year I hope to make it.
Jessica