Wednesday, December 26, 2007

More Snow!

We have been so busy working on the house I am getting behind with my blogging!! These pictures are from the last big snow we had, I think it was about 2 weeks ago. I remember this because we had Murphy Christmas (post to follow) and Deric's office party... I wore my black dress pants and I still don't have black shoes so I wore my strappy silver shoes, and it was COLD!! The snow wasn't shoveled when we got home (because it was still snowing while we were gone) and I had to walk through it and it covered my feet it was so deep!! The next morning I took these pictures of the snow, I love the snow when it is on the ground and off the roads! Mostly because it hides all of our mud and lack of grass and it looks pretty.



Deric went outside and used the skid steer to plow the snow and the girls stood faithfully at the window watching him work.
Daddy working
That's the snow from our driveway... and the lack of mailbox. Yes, the snowplows knocked it off again this year! I wonder if I get to look forward to this every year...

No comments: