Sunday, December 09, 2007

Our Christmas Party

Last night was our Bunco Christmas party that turned into more than just a bunco party. Joan so wonderfully hosted the 15 of us. (There were more, but at the last minute they weren't able to come.) It was a great night, such a fun time! I didn't really take a lot of pictures and the ones I have are random, sorry guys! I don't even have pictures of everyone...
Here is the bunco crew
Don't we look smokin'! (Sorry 'becca, this is the best picture I have)
The Men
Goofing off of course!

Brian is like Ok, I'm out of here!
Lookin' sexy guys!



Sister shot
I think these next few should be titled Wynsma and his women...
(I'm sure Jody will post more pictures and have more to say... we're waiting Jody!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wynsma and his women, I love it! He's such a stud. I need to get a copy of us sisters and all the girls. That was such a fun night!

Jessica

jodes said...

i know you have a sexier picture of me! Can you email them to me? We were gone most of yesterday and I haven't had a chance to update yet. I did transfer them to disk and will work on it today.

'becca said...

okay - so if i could tell my face was hidden the girls photo (and was trying to stand on my tiptoes to avoid it), why could even ONE of the guys taking photos have noticed & stopped taking photos to fix it? seriously ... am i that invisible? sheesh ... :)

Anonymous said...

Aww Looks like a lot of fun. Did you all go out and buy fancy dresses or do you already own them? You looked very beautiful.

Michelle said...

That looks like so much fun! Sure wish I could've been there. You all look so beautiful. I love the sister shot. And you and Derec look great together. You are so preety and I love your dress!

Joanie, Billy, Harrison, Haven, Hudson, and Holden said...

Actually, it was a Christmas party that just happened to have a lot of bunco people there.... but I guess that's not the point! Anyway, I thought everything turned out well and we all looked fabulous! Yay for a great night!