Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Mommy's Little Helper

So here's the deal... every time I change Brody's diaper he is always trying to grab them when we are done. I don't let him play with the diapers because one time he opened it up, that's not a good thing! So this time he really REALLY wanted the diaper and started to crab and so I let him have it to see what he would do with it... and he picked it up and took off, right to the garbage can!! If I knew he was going to throw them out I would have started giving them to him sooner! Once I realized that he was going to throw it away (or at least I was pretty sure he was going to) I grabbed the camera and ran after him...




All gone! What a good boy!



Now, part of us thought this just might be a fluke so the next time we changed him we waited to see what he would do. Soon as he was done he grabbed the diaper and took off again and this time I was ready for him.





Look at him, he is so proud of himself! What a smart little boy!

4 comments:

jodes said...

That's incredible. I love his proud look! He knows he did good.

Michelle said...

Wow! I'm so impressed! I should try that with Caleb

Hummel Family said...

I'm amazed! What a smartie!

Brooke said...

How nice! Now if he could only change the diaper by himself...