Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Murphy Christmas

We went to Aunt Karen's house to celebrate Christmas with the Murphy side of the family. Deric stayed home and worked on the house and I took the kids. I wasn't able to stay for long because Deric's work party was the same night, and they only started 2 hours apart. So I only got to stay for an hour before I had to make the trek back home.

The kiddos with Aunt Maggie (the one who gave them the Grinch stuff) Kylie is holding the cd she gave them. It is a Praise Baby cd of Christmas songs. I love it, it is really a great Christmas cd! We have another Praise Baby cd and that one is pretty good too, I kept thinking I wanted to get another one so she must have read my mind!

We were getting ready to go and Brody spied the bread and dip, he was a big fan of the bread and it was really funny watching him go to town!


Since we only got to stay for an hour we didn't get to open presents with everyone, so they sent them home with us. Since I made it back just in time for the office party I told the girls that they would have to wait till the morning to open their gifts.

Opening their gifts from Aunt Karen

Taking the paper off

And trying to put it back on

Showing off their puzzle books (thanks Aunt Karen!)

Helping Brody open his present

I'm pretty sure this is the last time Brody had his gingerbread man. Reygann loves him and named him Gingy.

CHEESE

Huh?


They were VERY excited about these yummy presents! (thanks Aunt Maggie!)


Brody loves the bank!

The kids got Gold Dollars from Great Gramma Murphy and were excited about putting them in their piggy banks. (Thanks Gramma!)


Even Brody put his in, it took a while for him to figure it out it didn't help that he kept trying to eat them!

Good job Buddy!!

I am disappointed that I didn't get to stay longer but I had a good time for the short time I was there, I'm looking forward to next year...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the picture of Brody eating the bread!!!