Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Umm.... happy birthday?

So it's my birthday... could have fooled me it seems like just another day. Too bad, I remember when I was little the whole day was great! Brody woke up a few extra times in the middle of the night, the girls have been not too happy, and I had to go to the grocery store for Reyganns birthday... ohh it seems so special! I guess that is what happens when you get older! At least I am feeling better today... I got a cold this weekend that knocked me on my butt!! I didn't even get on the computer for the last two days I have been feeling so lousy! I am still not great, but feeling much better, I actually washed my face this morning without almost suffocating!! Mom and Dad took me (and the kids) out to breakfast for my birthday, yummy! It has been forever since I have been to Harry O's. I think that will be the highlight of my big day... Deric has practice tonight so he won't be home... (he'll swing home for a quick bite to eat before he goes if he gets out of work early enough.) Yesterday we went to my in-laws for dinner and I think we'll be having the leftovers so that way I at least don't have to cook!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW.

. said...

And to top it off... when I got home a case of pop fell out of my car and opened up sending the cans all over the place. I picked them all up except the one that was spraying Diet Dr Pepper everywhere... and Reygann 'helped' by picking it up for me! I baby wiped her coat and scarf the best I could (since I have no washer, and I did laundry yesterday!) Oh well...

Michelle said...

I remembered it was your birthday and I've been thinking about you all day! So Happy Birthday! How is 27 looking! Remeber all the sleepover birthday parties...those were the days! :) Love you!

. said...

...Oh yeah when I was in a hurry getting ready this morning I melted a baggie on my curling iron!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Julie!!!

b.e.c. said...

happy birthday... a little belated