Thursday, January 25, 2007

Brody's Turn!

Brody's first time out in the snow! I know, I know, it is terrible for him to be in a pink snowsuit, but I wasn't going to buy him one just so we could take him out for 5 minutes!! I think the blue hat helps balance it out...

Yummy... snow!

I think he likes it!

Daddy dropped him in the snow to see what he would do... he looked around and started to kick his feet like he does in the bath...

It kinda looked like he was trying to make a snow angel so daddy helped him out with the arms.

Daddy decided to be manly with Brody and scare mommy to death walking along the wall and across the plank to see the addition.

We thought we would let him try sledding hillbilly style too...
... and he seemed to enjoy it. We can't wait for next year when we will have all three kids out at the same time...

4 comments:

jodes said...

*GASP* Gonna scare Aunt Jody have to death as well! Here's hoping DCFS doesn't check out this blog!

He did look happy sledding.

Anonymous said...

Poor Brody although it looks like he is having fun. I love Deric's coat as well. I swear him and Cody are two peas in a pod.

Joanie, Billy, Harrison, Haven, Hudson, and Holden said...

Love the pink coat!! HA HA! You'll definitely have to keep that picture around when Brody starts dating! =)

Unknown said...

I'm not even related to the kid and i got scared with Deric holding him like that! Jon has a coat just like that too...after we get together, we should figure out a way to get the guys together. i think they'd get along