Thursday, January 25, 2007

GoodNess!

Last night I went to Sams Club after dropping Kylie off at Cubbies... Deric had to go to Menards to get supplies for Saturday and was supposed to meet me there... but since I don't have a cell phone it makes it hard to get the timing right. By the time he got there I was already checking out, I'm not sure how I made it through the store on my own this time (I was getting a LOT, and big items... toilet paper, paper towels, ect...) The whole cart was full and over flowing. I kept losing everything, my chicken fell off the cart and I ran over it puncturing the bag (looks like we'll be having chicken a lot this week!), Reygann knocked the package of Mac and Cheese out and it broke the wrapper holding all the boxes together and they all went flying (all 16 of them!) then she leaned over the cart to see what happened and that pushed the croissants into the side popping the plastic sealing them. Oh what a night... I finally made it to the checkout (carrying items in my arms while pushing the huge cart) and I once again spilled the Mac and Cheese (at least it wasn't all of them this time). Deric showed up and I stacked the Mac for him to put in a box he found when the conveyor belt thing moved knocking some to the floor yet again! Is this a sign I shouldn't be buying Mac and Cheese?? I am pretty sure we made it through the rest of the checkout without incident... We sat down and had a snack (since we had to wait on Kylie still) and headed out... the box that we put the Mac in slid out of the bottom of my cart right in the middle of the isle/road that goes right in front of the store! So I am down on the ground picking them up again and a nice guy offered to help (Deric and I had two carts and he was way in front of me) I was almost done so he stood there making sure I wouldn't get hit! I finally made it to the cars and was glad that the trip was over!

3 comments:

jodes said...

how annoying. Perhaps Deric should shop with you so its a bit easier. Did you also have Brody as well or did Deric have him??

Unknown said...

I agree with Jody...maybe you should do these things together

. said...

We were supposed to do it together... but we didn't time it too well. That is where a cell would come in handy.. a I'm running early or I'm running late would have been great. I did have Brody too and he sure takes up a lot of room!!