Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I'm never going to get sleep again...

Reygann was up in the night again I went in there and she had taken her pants off (but not her diaper, I'm smarter now and I put undies OVER the diaper t0 help hold it on!) and she wanted her shirt off but she had already laid back down so I just ignored the request and when she got up in the morning I figured out why she wanted her shirt off... she had tried and got it stuck!

She has been getting up a lot for no real reason... she wants water (it's already in her bed), or Elmo (also in bed) another slice of pizza (NOT in bed, and not getting one either!) sometimes she wakes up and says 'Mommy, I need you...', now how are you supposed to ignore that!! And to top it off Brody has been waking up almost every two hours again! He has been sleeping through the night (or at least till 5:30am and then back to bed) since he was a month and a half... and this new change is killing me!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yep, Caleb is doing the same thing...sleeping great for so long..and now up all the time...I've just resigned myself to not sleeping until the kids are out of the house!