Sunday, January 21, 2007

Busy week and a sick boy

This week was crazy busy for some reason, so sorry for not blogging a lot. I have been trying REALLY, REALLY hard to go to bed earlier then I have been (midnight or later) but that cuts into my blogging time since I do most of it after everyone is in bed. The phone was fixed at the beginning of the week (yeah!) I went to mom's to do laundry, went to the government center, took Brody to the Dr... I took Kylie to Cubbies and ran errands before I picked her back up, instead of going back home and having daddy picking her up, then the phone was out again (boo!) I fixed it (yeah!) hurt my finger and then it still wouldn't work (boo!) got it fixed again, hopefully the last time (yeah!). I have been doing a lot of stuff for Reygann's birthday and that cuts into my 'free' time too. Back to the Dr... I thought Brody was getting an ear infection and I was right. He doesn't fully have one yet, so we got some meds to keep it from getting worse, and we also got some meds for the cold he has had since just before Christmas. Those meds are great he sounds SO much better now and I think he is almost over it, yeah!! Hopefully it will keep snowing and we can let the kids play in the snow later today, I'll post pictures if we do!

Ps. Brody is 16lbs 13 oz!!!

No comments: