Saturday, January 13, 2007

I feel like a referee! A bunch of new stuff and a lot less sleep is NOT a good combo!! They both got different purses with the same kind of stuff in them (phone, keys, makeup, glasses, ect) but they both want the same one of course! I keep taking the toys away if they aren’t going to share no one is going to have it, and at this rate they will be out of toys soon!!


Kylie writing on her new leap pad... you can see the tracing she did on the picture of the ABC page. She loves to write and I figured I better keep Reygann busy with something new too... so I pulled out her Elmo aqua doodle and set her up in her room. She did great playing with it and kept to herself... it was Kylie that saw what Reygann was doing and had a fit because she wanted to do that! (Drive me Crazy!!) So they ended up switching toys, silly kids!

Ps. I wrote this post right after Christmas... They are sharing MUCH better now!!

1 comment:

jodes said...

I'm guessing that picture of Kylie with the dish rag/blanket thing is one of her crying??