Thursday, January 25, 2007

Sleep

Well last night was better... I was in bed on time (well, 10:45... close enough!) I think Brody knows that I was good and went to bed cause he only woke up once vs. many, many times when I go to bed late! Dare I say it... I was almost refreshed when I was up with him instead of groggy like lately! Reygann didn't get them memo though... she was up twice wanting her blankie... I waited to see if she could find it on her own, but apparently she didn't and I ended up going in there and finding it for her (I didn't want her to wake Kylie and Brody up) the second time I waited and we both fell back asleep. Bummer is I wanted to blog last night when I got home and got the kids to bed, but by the time I was able to sit it was already pushing my 'bedtime' so I didn't so I could go to bed on time... I am going to have to find some other time that works for me I guess!

No comments: