Wednesday, January 03, 2007

3 Months Old


I almost forgot to post Brody's 3 month pictures. We aren't really sure how much he weighs but we think it is about 16 pounds. I weighed him on the scale at the post office and it was having a hard time giving me a reading it finally came up with 14lbs 7oz, I don't think that is right.. so I weighed him on the antique baby scale, but he kept bouncing so much the needle wouldn't hold still but it was somewhere between 15-16 lbs. We ended up holding him and weighing ourselves on the scale and then just weighing alone and each of us got 16lbs that way, so I am guessing that it is the more accurate number. We also measured him and think he is about 25 inches long. The poor little guy is still under the weather, and was up having coughing fits last night, hopefully we will beat this soon.

1 comment:

Tim, Lisa, Logan, and Nathan Wilson said...

Yeah! We both have chubby little boys!