Sunday, May 27, 2007

White Sox Game

Tim and Lisa got free tickets to a White Sox game and invited us to go with them. It was a little had to find a babysitter, but we finally got one and we were on our way. This was my first game of any kind professionally. We had really good seats behind first base and we were half way up the lowest level (no nosebleeds for us!). It was a little chilly (comparatively) but I didn't put my extra sweatshirt on till the bottom of the ninth. Lisa had me take pictures for Logan's new White Sox bedroom, I wonder if the game would have been as fun if I wasn't busy taking pictures. It was a late night and I am still trying to recover!

Soon as I get a picture of the 4 of us from Lisa I will throw it in right here, so keep looking for it.








I accidentally bonked this guy on the head with my camera lens... I was holding it in front of me and I sat down faster then he did, oops! (crazy thing is he's from Munster!)








I like this one, he threw his bat when he hit the ball, but if you were looking quickly at the pictures you would never notice.



4 comments:

Brooke said...

Wow! You got some great pictures. They totally look professional. I love how you took a picture of the guy you hit in the head!

Anonymous said...

Those are really great Pics.

'becca said...

great pics, julie!

jodes said...

LOL! Poor Munster Man. Great pictures.