Monday, May 21, 2007

Play time with Brody

Brody was in such a fun mood today so I pulled out the camera (of course!) and snapped some pictures of him doing his thing.

Poor boy is hot and sweaty




Can you see his teeth?


I love babies posture


I gave him his basket of toys thinking that he would play with one or two off the top, but he actually got just about all of them out!


Brody's mess


He-hee! I love this, I don't know why...


I think the teeth are starting to bother him again


Look at that pouty face!


Yep, it's the teeth! (Can you see them?) Poor boy got 5 teeth in 2 1/2 weeks!


We're not so happy anymore... time for mommy to put the camera away...

2 comments:

jodes said...

He's so expressive. Love the last few....poor little guy.

Brooke said...

5 teeth in 2 1/2 weeks!? Wow! That seems fast!