Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My New Camera!

I have been wanting a Cannon Rebel Digital camera for a LONG time now, but it was just too expensive and not even an option. I had a little money saved up but not that much. I was out with Kylie and out of the blue decided to stop by a pawn shop (the first time doing that) to check out their bikes (since a bike is on my list of things I'm looking for). All of their bikes were really dated so I just browsed around and they had some old cameras and they asked if I needed any help I told them I was just looking to see if they had a Cannon Rebel Digital but they didn't... and the guy told me to hang on and went in the back. And out he popped with my dream camera! They were going to list it on Ebay, but told me they hadn't yet and I could still buy it. It looked good, but I wasn't sure what I was supposed to look for so I e-mailed Becca and asked her a few questions and she offered to go back to the store with me. So we went back Saturday and she told me it was a great deal, and I bought it! Of course I had to take the camera out and mess around with it a bit... so here are a few of my first pictures










He finally figured out how to get his big belly off the ground! He will rock back and forth, but no crawling yet.


6 comments:

jodes said...

wow Julie, those are some great pictures!! Maybe I need to buy that camera! :o)

If you ever want to go biking you are more than welcome to come over and borrow one of my bikes. i have a road and a mountain bike.

Unknown said...

those are really great pictures!!!

. said...

Thanks Jody and Amanda! I'm really having fun with the camera! Maybe I'll come over and borrow your bike... does the bike come with babysitting?

Michelle said...

Love the new camera! It takes awesome pictures and I love good deals! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures but it isn't teh camera that takes great pictures they just take better it's the person holding the camera you have to have an eye for it. You could give me that camera and the pictures would still suck. Just thought I would share.

. said...

Thanks Bethany, and that is true. If you couldn't take a good picture you can't really now.. It is a little helpful though, I don't have to wait forever before my camera is ready to take another picture and I can snap them faster now... I took some of Haven maybe someday Joan will update her blog and will post them! :0) Glad you're back on my blog!