Thursday, May 24, 2007

Kylie Pictures

I finally got Kylie a bike helmet, she really likes her new 'hat' and wore it the whole time we shopped. She told me she'd let me wear it, but that's ok, I let her wear it! But it was sweet of her to offer! We got home late and I wasn't going to make her nap but I told her to lay down on my bed till I put Reygann in her bed and she fell asleep... 'hat' and all! I wanted to take a picture of her snuggling her hat, but she woke up a little and rolled over when I tried.




This is really hard to see but if you look closely you can see a white circle on her cheek... Reygann bit her! And she bit her good!
She ended up with quite the bruise, poor girl.
Kylie loves he new school backpack!

Kylie wrote her letters, not too shabby.

6 comments:

jodes said...

That's quite the bite!! can't picture the pixie doing that. hee hee.

i love that she's sleeping with her helmet... I'm sorr. "hat".

Anonymous said...

You can totally see the bite I knew what it was before reading your caption poor girl. I love the bike hat Em does everything in here include taking walks. Whatever though HAHA.

. said...

They say 'all bark and no bite' Reygann is opposite of that all bite and no bark! Pixie, that is a good word for her, I call her a peadut (like a peanut), or a mouse she is just so tiny and sweet (when she isn't biting!) I'm not even sure what brought it on, she bit daddy the other day and left a puffy mark on him. I kinda thinks she is having fun and gets excited and bites to let it out. Sounds odd but I understand it..

jodes said...

kinda like a "squidgema" - i get it.

. said...

Totally like that.. with a bit more force. Too bad no one else knows what they heck we are talking about!!

Unknown said...

i used to bite all the time whent i was little. most of the time when i was frustrated it was like i didn't know how to get that feeling out of me without biting..weird i know but i get where she's at.