Tuesday, May 01, 2007

More Kids Say...

I told the girls that my nickname used to be Pickle Face Hound Dog and Kylie said 'WOAH!' She asked me to tell her more so I told her that I was also called Boggers and Reygann said 'Ewww, that's GROSS!'! It was too funny the way she said it!

The other day Reygann and I were going somewhere and out of the blue she blurted out, 'I like picking my nose mommy!'

Kylie started to cry about something and Reygann said 'Did I pull your hair Kylie Jo?' (She was in the other room!)

'He's kinda cute. I like THIS kind of brother.' ~ Kylie

The girls (and Brody) accidentally got locked in the truck when Daddy had them out. Luckily Kylie was using the seatbelt with her carseat instead of the buckles and was able to get it off and unlock the door. When I asked Kylie later about being the big helper she said 'Daddy wasn't taking good care of us', hee-hee I had to laugh!

Reygann was holding an egg shaped tin and she dropped it and it made the loud noise that falling tin boxes makes and she said that the noise scared her ears.

Kylie came up to me and unsnapped the top of her shirt, pulled it out and told me that she wanted big boobies like me!! TOO FUNNY!! I had the hardest time keeping a straight face!! I sent her on a wild goose chase out of the room just so I could laugh without her seeing me!

5 comments:

jodes said...

i love posts like this!!! I just sent it to a few friends here. Keep them coming!

Brooke said...

Good times =)

Unknown said...

that's so funny

Anonymous said...

That was funny My Favorite that Daddy wasn't taking good care of them. Classic.

. said...

The daddy and boobie ones are my favorites!